Meld je gratis aan

partnership

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Zoom.nl forum index -> Het Zoom.nl Café
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: wo jun 18, 2014 20:45    Onderwerp: partnership Reageer met quote

Hi everybody,
my boyfriend and I are thinking of opening up a sort of art cafe' but much more than that, mainly oriented toward photography (digital and film). We are looking for a couple of artists/photographers who would like to partner up with us. Please only serious people. We are from Italy so we don't currently speak any Dutch...I'm getting into the mindset of learning it though:) We will be visiting the Netherlands either in July or in September so we will have the chance to speak face to face.

If interested please let us know.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: ma jul 14, 2014 00:44    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

what kind of partnership are you looking for?
Naar boven
BerichtGeplaatst: do jul 17, 2014 10:08    Onderwerp: hi Reageer met quote

Hi, thanks for your reply. We are looking for partners who can invest money and time. We do have some money to invest ourselves, so we are basically looking for the same. People who are into art (photography,painting,printmaking or else) and have some money to invest in this project.
Naar boven
BerichtGeplaatst: do jul 17, 2014 10:46    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

When starting a business why not applying for a Personal loan. Wink
I have no money I'm a poor man.
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage
BerichtGeplaatst: do jul 17, 2014 12:45    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

well if you are a poor man with no money you definitely qualify for a personal loan...you should go ahead and apply Wink
Naar boven
BerichtGeplaatst: do jul 17, 2014 20:56    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Kan dit bull shit bericht niet gewoon verwijderd worden?
Hier trapt toch geen mens in mag ik hopen? Maar voor die enkele ziel die hier wel neigt in te trappen misschien maar beter verwijderen!
Naar boven
BerichtGeplaatst: vr jul 18, 2014 10:17    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Hi Edvawa, I don't see why my post is bullshit. I'm simply looking for people who are passionate about art like me and my boyfriend and can invest in this project which of course requires a little money to put into it. I'm not looking for Donald Duck to steal his money and there is no scam involved. I really can't see why this post should depress someone but I will be glad if you could explain your point in English since I don't speak any Dutch.
Naar boven
BerichtGeplaatst: vr jul 18, 2014 10:43    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Please supply us your full business plan. No business plan no money Ow And I want 80% of your business Wink
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Bekijk de homepage
BerichtGeplaatst: vr jul 18, 2014 11:03    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

edvawa schreef:
Kan dit bull shit bericht niet gewoon verwijderd worden?
Hier trapt toch geen mens in mag ik hopen? Maar voor die enkele ziel die hier wel neigt in te trappen misschien maar beter verwijderen!

[Mod]
Uiteraard hebben wij erover nagedacht of deze post legitiem is. Omdat de post er nog steeds staat, kun je er vanuit gaan dat we deze inderdaad als zodanig beoordeeld hebben. We laten 'm dus staan.

Je mág er op reageren, maar er is niemand die je dwingt...
[/Mod]

BerichtGeplaatst: vr jul 18, 2014 11:43    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Listen it's very simple there is no business plan or scam involved. I'm an artist myself and the little money I have come from hard work, odd jobs or 2 jobs at the time as I'm doing right now. I work at a bar in the morning and I'm a nanny, a dog-sitter and a mural painter. I only have one day off which is Friday...today.
As for the project ...
I lived in the the U.S. for a few years and there is where I got my degree in painting and photography. When I was in San Diego there was a printmaking place where you could go and use their facilities to make your own screen and print whatever you wanted to print or you could use limestone and the press machine to print on paper. You could either pay daily access or buy the annual card. They also had a space for exhibition and for art meetings. There were probably 5 or 6 people involved in the organization and I don't think they were any close to be as rich as Donald Duck. This is the sort of project I had in mind plus the cafe'. Now although it is not a big investment it requires some money to buy the equipment and to rent the space. Why the Netherlands? Simply because I've been there a few times and fell in love with it, especially Rotterdam. Besides it seems a young creative place. Since I have no connections over there I thought it might be a good idea to post in a few Dutch forums and see if I could get in touch with people who could be interested in this project. If so I would have shared all my ideas in private,listen to theirs and I would have liked to meet face to face as I said in my original post . I also posted on other forums and all the replies I had where from people who wanted to sell their art and that is why in my reply to the guy who asked what kind of partnership I was looking for I specify the thing about the money. If we are ten people interested 5,000 euros might be enough I have no idea how much money this project will require and the point was not the money. Quite frankly I don't think there was anything deceitful about my post. Perhaps a little politeness would help in understanding people's true intentions instead of cursing in a language I don't even speak. Hope you guys have a good day.
Naar boven
BerichtGeplaatst: vr jul 18, 2014 14:06    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

///

Laatst aangepast door RDDR op ma sep 25, 2017 10:25, in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Naar boven
BerichtGeplaatst: vr jul 18, 2014 16:00    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Hi RDDR,
thanks for your reply and for your good advise.

No,I'm not trying to scam anyone in any way. Perhaps I've been a little naive but that is my only fault Sad I wasn't aware of this kind of scams happening in your country. My idea was simply getting in touch with artsy people, exchanging ideas,fb/skype contacts, chatting online and meeting face to face either in the Netherlands or here in Italy,getting to know each other and go from there.

THE MONEY THING
well, sooner or later if we go ahead with the project we are gonna need that and since I didn't want to waste people's time I mention it. But seriously that was the last thing. The way it works here in Italy is that you go to a lawyer office and create a corporation (there are different kinds) which you register in the county which you will be opening the business in . Except for the money you pay to the lawyer and the county tax you don't have to put down anything else. And in my mind this would have happened only after we had the chance to know each other and we all agree on a business plan. Also there are the European Community funds for art projects which once everything is set up we could try to apply to.Of course it might be, as you wrote, that the project might end up being more expensive and difficult to realize than I thought...and here comes my naiveness Smile

CAFE
I currently work in a cafe (I mistakenly wrote "bar" previously because that is how we call it here in Italy since a cafe also have the license to sell alcohol). Here too you need to have some paper attesting that you follow the HACCP system. I asked at the office here in Italy and the clerk told me that since the regulations are the same throughout Europe they are valid in any European country. So at least for that part I should be ok.

I probably got so excited after my last trip to Rotterdam that I underestimated the cost of renting a place, buying all the equipment and so on and that is why I thought it was helpful to get in touch with Dutch people who probably have a better knowledge of how much this kind of project might cost and also if it is something that can actually work in the Netherlands.

Thanks again.
Naar boven
BerichtGeplaatst: vr jul 18, 2014 20:49    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

///

Laatst aangepast door RDDR op ma sep 25, 2017 10:25, in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Naar boven
BerichtGeplaatst: za jul 19, 2014 23:57    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Thanks again for your advise and if you ever find yourself in Tuscany and need any help/advise or whatever don't hesitate to drop me a line. Take care.
Naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Zoom.nl forum index -> Het Zoom.nl Café Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: