Meld je gratis aan

How to fix Licensing Issues of CS3 and CS4?

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Zoom.nl forum index -> Software
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: wo jun 13, 2018 13:03    Onderwerp: How to fix Licensing Issues of CS3 and CS4? Reageer met quote

HI,

I purchased CS4 production premuim since Dec 2009 and installed into my MacBookPro. Since then CS4 cannot be used because of "License Expired," I have been consulting with Adobe Techical Support to try to clean the affected files or fool the computer clock, but I still cannot reslove the issues. Try not to say much about my frustrations and keep the long story short here; recently, the CS4 production premuim is locked by "License Expired" when lauching the applications. Unfortunlately, all my CS3 design premuim's applications are corupted by "Licensing for this product has stopped working." I tried to uninstall both CS3 and CS4 through the shortcuts from individual application folders. The error massage of one of the applications shows "The alias "Uninstall Adobe After Effects CS4" could not be opened, because the original item cannot be found." Now, I have terrible Adobe crisis that I cannot unistall both CS3 and CS4 premium, and both CS3 and CS4 premium are not working. My school term will start soon, please help me out of the pains:
1) How to fix the "alias" to unistall both CS3 and CS4 premiums or something else to unistall CS3 and CS4?
2) How to fix the "Licesed Expired" for my CS4 production premuim?
Thanks in advance for your valuable time!!

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1120313
Smart Gadget Video

Thanks!
Naar boven
BerichtGeplaatst: wo jun 13, 2018 14:09    Onderwerp: Re: How to fix Licensing Issues of CS3 and CS4? Reageer met quote

spadekevin schreef:
HI,

I purchased CS4 production premuim since Dec 2009 and installed into my MacBookPro. Since then CS4 cannot be used because of "License Expired," I have been consulting with Adobe Techical Support to try to clean the affected files or fool the computer clock, but I still cannot reslove the issues. Try not to say much about my frustrations and keep the long story short here; recently, the CS4 production premuim is locked by "License Expired" when lauching the applications. Unfortunlately, all my CS3 design premuim's applications are corupted by "Licensing for this product has stopped working." I tried to uninstall both CS3 and CS4 through the shortcuts from individual application folders. The error massage of one of the applications shows "The alias "Uninstall Adobe After Effects CS4" could not be opened, because the original item cannot be found." Now, I have terrible Adobe crisis that I cannot unistall both CS3 and CS4 premium, and both CS3 and CS4 premium are not working. My school term will start soon, please help me out of the pains:
1) How to fix the "alias" to unistall both CS3 and CS4 premiums or something else to unistall CS3 and CS4?
2) How to fix the "Licesed Expired" for my CS4 production premuim?
Thanks in advance for your valuable time!!

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1120313
Smart Gadget Video

Thanks!
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: wo jun 13, 2018 17:12    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

volgens mij zijn alle moderatoren afgehaakt.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: wo jun 13, 2018 19:33    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Die zullen daar wel een gegronde reden of opdracht voor hebben Very Happy
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Zoom.nl forum index -> Software Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: